Friday, September 09, 2005

i have the biggest headache in the world. i think i am getting sick. i fine myself sleeping a lot. and i am sleepy again. and i feel hot in the head. what does that mean. i am becoming really delirious. maybe i am thirsty. i think i totally need to relax my brain. can't wait to work out tomorrow and relief some stress. gosh, yeah, totally need to run. i would like to run, now and get some air, yes, air that is what i need. yes, so something like that work out and shower then eat then just study. okay, back to reading about the facial bones and how there are 14 of them, only one of which can move, that would be the mandibular bone, isn't it great, it allows us to eat those yummy lauo potato chips. what else, oh yeah, bones are great, we have about 206 bones in our body, let's start with, or let's now. yeah, ANATOMY 101 here we come.

ciao, someone, get me some gelato.....ciao bella, what was it again?

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

get back to work. If I get sick I will be mad. and sad. Cook me chicken soup