Sunday, September 11, 2005

Another day has come to pass us by. I wasted about an hour just playing around on the comp. I am tired. My headache has somewhat subsided. I will probably just wake up 8 hours later. But once again, doubts of thoughts is passing me by. I am so iffy about the future and what it holds for me. I constantly pray to find some sort of understanding. Some path to be led to. Some path to choose and make my own. However, it is just so difficult with many options present before me. Many people will ask me "what is in your future?" and usually, I will give them some bs answer to get them off my back. But seriously, there is really no hassle. It's only me that is questioning myself. So I think to myself, what do the cards hold for me?

This is what I really want to do. I want to be a voice artist. You know cartoon or anime, voices of animation. I think that would be the MOST awesome job in the world. Now, how will I accomplish this? In the mean time, I have to think of other things to do. I tried denstisty, but that path is not going as smoothly, so I thought maybe dental hygiene, and now I thinking maybe a masters in Biomedical Sciences, But wait, I don't wanna do that. Thats like kinda what I doing now, but not as hard. So here's goes, off to become a voice artist. YEAHHHH!!!!!

No comments :