Tuesday, September 13, 2005

blog blog blog.....so this is me. pre-pratical. i am just using this time to chil out and calm my nerves. trying to see what there is to do online, but there really isn't much. so taking classes and working is really cutting in on my "sheila sleep time" and other relaxation boring spurts in my life. nonetheless, i could be having more fun. instead i chose a life of enlightening education. so for reals, i have no idea how i am going to do the dissection, cause everytime i look into the ventral cut of a dead dissected animal, i get sick to whatever comes to mine. how am i going to overcome this. SHOTS??? that might cause a gastric-reflux sorta thing, so i am going to have to rethink that idea. okay, i am going to shower, hopefully that kills sometime. when i get home, if time alloted, i will watch some tv and study for my next exam. YUPPIE!

No comments :