Sunday, September 11, 2005

i am back, lucky readers. you guys are really getting a treat. so anyways, after hours of taking notes, i have finally finished, that is until the weekend, then it begins again. yeah, it's crazy. anyways, so for the rest of the week it is just STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!!!! oh my stomach hurts. but yeah, that is until thursday, then it's SLEEP, SLEEP, SlEEP! This weekend should be pretty relaxing though. Read some chapters to get ahead and do all the music homework. It really is just a sick cycle. It was nice, when I really had nothing to do. that was the best. cause i would come home, work out and eat, then sleep. occassionally go out. but yeah, no time for any of that now. kinda sucks, people must think i really have gone in haitus. which is kinda true. then there are those lucky few who actually do get to see me.

so yeah, this weekend. i can't wait. i am probably going to study anyways, cause i am such a NERD. yes, U stop mocking me. It is so strange, everyone including their mother's is calling me a NERD. oh well, better than not being one, if you know what I mean......this is where i am vague cause i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. anyway......i listening to moby again and it has been so long. I really like some of his stuff. i am really into the not having words in songs. cause it is just so relaxing to the instrumental art, even it is technologically enhanced. so yeah......i say that a lot huh? well, i guess. that is my saying. but check this out, another ol' school lingo......i am going to the mall this weekend. it has been ages. i am not going to buy anything cause i have been charging up grands of my CC. so yeah, totally gotta resist whatever temptation may pass my way.

its all this school, health...it is the major bulk of my expenses it sucks ass. okay, i am going to get back to histology for i must distinguish a simple squamous from a stratified squamous, not to mention a pseudostratified ciliated epithelium from a transitional epithelium. On top of all that, can you believe i have to know its function and location. That's not even the end of it. there's still the bones of the skeleton; axial and appendicular.

BLAHHH.....pray for me...thanks!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

N. avicular
E. thmoid bone
R. eticular connective tissue
D. ens