Sunday, February 01, 2004

choices? why are they so hard to make? so right now, i think i have hit a crossing point in my life. I have to make a decision. I hate decisions. life sucks. everything sucks. i should just go to sleep so i can stop ranting. i have the option to move back to arcadia, but i think perhaps that is not the right thing for me to do. i really either need to find a career or go back to school. i think that to be successful and be happy, i must take the plung and go back to school and finally persue my career as a pediatric dentist. after much thought and consideration, i think this is the path i was meant to take. so i must now really concentrate and kick ass on my DATs. so for the next few months that is what my life will be devoted to. Where shall i be doing this studying? should i go home to arcadia and start saving money or live it up in irvine. hmmm....i figure if i am going to imprision myself in school, i might as well live it up now, when i still can. so for the next year or two, i will just find a job and then off to dental school i go. so have i made the choice to stay in irvine. perhaps.

living at home would be nice, but are the cons greater than the pros. is money more important than sanity?

No comments :