Monday, February 02, 2004

it's raining outside. it's so nice. i love the rain especially when i am indoors. so yeah, here goes, i started my day out earlier than usual. i think it is because i went to sleep so early. so i went for my run, but towards the ends, i got cramps, so i couldn't cool down. but after a while, i finished up my sets, so i am happy about that. i did some job searching before work and applied to a couple. so we'll see what comes of it. still debating on the "move." so far it is in favor or irvine. but i have made some decisions and i'll see how it pans out at the end of the week. i am less stressed so that is good. i made my dinner which was okay, it needed raisins and walnuts. i had a sandwich and salad. complete veg meal.

so i got to work and gosh, arnold is so freaking annoying. he has gotten on my nerves and i just can't simply stand him. so i brought him the red envelope catalog, but that ungrateful rat. gosh, you can look it up online too. it's not that hard. okay well anyways, what really urked me about him was how he needs "us" to inject for him. but can't he realize that we are busy too. I was busy doing my stuff and i am on "timer" so hello? the whole world doesn't revolve around you. i'll help you when i can, but don't complain to me when i have my own obligations to take care off. i am serious sick and tired of your bashing. bash to yourself.

that's today's rant. okay, on wednesday, i am picking up my diploma and maybe getting a trim. and also catching some breakfast with my sister. she's going to get a drastic cut. yeah.....okay...

the verdict...still pending....still thinking.....

No comments :