Wednesday, February 25, 2004

hello. so it's wednesday night...this is what i did. i did OT at work. and came home and ended up watching tv for hours on end and ended up snacking. when i had only planned to grab a snack and read sean's xanga site. 2 or more hours later, i was still downstairs- drawn to the tv. dumb new antenna with my 4 limited channels. oh so bad. i had the munchies and kept on munching. oh so bad for me. oh so bad. i feel like a beached whale. i feel chubby. oh so chubby. it must be my lack of .... i will double up tomorrow or try to.

so tomorrow, i will plan to go to the post office again to get my passport stuff in order. i should go to sleep now, since i want to wake up early and beat out all them people at the line. then do my workout and go to work. bye.

wait. need to take care of bills, and etc. maybe i will stay up. it's raining, i love it. wish there was someone here to share it with me. ohh well.

No comments :