Thursday, February 26, 2004

hahaha. i just shat. hahhaa. okay, enough glorifying about that. so i started my day off at 8:30 AM in an attempt to FINALLY get my passport done with. this is the 2nd attempt by the way. but i guess that it wasn't meant to be. I WAS SO ANNOYED cause i didn't have my license. so now i have to go next week. ARGGGGH.

i worked out, i doubled up, so pleasant. had some breakfast. i made my self an omelette using PAM, so not a good idea. it was so plain. BOOO. i should have just used the REAL STUFF. oh well, maybe next time. but now i have all this PAM.

went to work. on my break. keri and i went to urban outfitters and there i had a great find. i got this niffy shirt and i LOVE it. it's so retro!!!!. yet junky!!! you gotta LOVE it. i can't wait to sport it around like a BUM.

came home and made another attempt to make sound tasty walnuts. ATTEMPT #1: pam with brown sugar coating --> FAILED.

ATTEMPT #2: microwaved some brown sugar with water and marinated the walnuts in it and baked -->SUCCESS!!!!!

well....that's it for now. waiting for sophia so i can head to arcadia. it is becoming tiresome.

No comments :