Thursday, January 29, 2004

so i am bored again, but not so much, i am more hungry and all of a sudden i have this urge to listen to this one song, but i don't know what it is called. great......let me think, give me a minute or two. it's remy zero - shattered. i found it, now i gotta download a better version. pause....doing that now. what brought all this on, well i was listening to the lost in translation soundtrack, thanks to keri. and one of the songs, just reminded me of shattered.

so today, i did the usual, work up did my exercise thing, but man, my arms are all fat, i need to sculp these babies, but how? then i headed off to work. the day went okay, but man...i almost got peroxide in my eye, no thanks to EVIL arnold. he's really most annoying.

came home, and well, i do have stuff to do, but i just don't feel like doing it. so yeah, still putting it off. maybe i'll actually take my passport photo this weekend so i can finally get that done with. i can't wait till march, also can't wait to go to work tomorrow cause boy do i have news. so i am going home tomorrow, i can't wait to get my toron. yummy. and maybe some buko pie. yeah i am so hungry, but it is all late, so i'll wait tomorrow. it's a cracker day. gosh, i am all bloated and beached whale like, but i don't really mind. usually i would bite someone's head off, but i am feeling good today.

okay, i better start packing. i really need to start studying, maybe when i get back this weekend i will be more motivated too. we shall. it's been a good week, yeah. nice and fast, just the way i like it.

No comments :