Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Sunny SoCal

I am beyond tired!  This usually happens when I make a trip out to Socal.  The good news is, I am all done with the working part of my trip.  How fortunate!  The rest of my trip is seeing family, hanging out with friends and etc.

Tomorrow, I am getting a haircut.  I can't wait.  I feel like my hair has lioness on me. I will probably just trim it enough for my next cut when I head out here again.  I have noticed that it is so dry out here!  I wake up with a very dry throat.  It's painful.  Perhaps, I need to stay better hydrated!

I had some cronuts today and brought some in to share with my coworkers.  They enjoyed it and I was quite glad. I am not a big cronut fan.  I actually like donuts and croissant individually, but not as a hybrid.  I just wanted to check this place at referred to by one of my colleagues.  They have a lot of varieties at DK's donuts on Santa Monica Blvd in between 16th and 17th.

No comments :