Tuesday, July 22, 2014

It is so hot here, likes in the 90s and with high humidity. I must admit it is terribly unpleasant.  Why are the winters here so cold and the summers so sticky?  That's a BOO all around.  After work today, I did my work out and showered.  Then I just laid around the couch trying too cool off.  Boy, I'll tell you microfiber fabric insulates a lot of heat in this humid climate.

I've had a pretty eventful week since I have been back.  This past Friday and Saturday, I worked a Demo gig with Oral B promoting an Electric Toothbrush. It's sales experience which I can add onto my CV.  It was really tough standing for 6 hours. I was in a lot of pain after the first day. The next day, my demo table got trashed so I made due with a table and decorated it with the product. Unfortunately, that's when someone was checking up on me.  But she was cool about it and said I did a good job.  Phew!  I also had a mystery shopper.  It was an eventful Saturday.
My demo table
My impromptu demo table after it got trashed.
After work on Saturday, I also committed to volunteering at the Summer Celebration at the parish we have been attending. It was actually quite fun manning the Ice Cream Station.  We got all suited up as you can see.

1 comment :

Carol said...

I bet it was nice a cool inside the store while you worked though. And you two look really cute with your ice cream scooping uniforms.