Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Snowy days are here

I lay in bed for a couple of hours before I actually get up. I never had this luxury before. In the past I would get up at 5 am to get to work by 7 am. Nowadays, I don't work and have the luxury to sleep in. It has been cold these days and my bed is really warm. In fact, I am blogging from there right now. 

It is almost 11 and I really should get out of bed. I have been doing Tracy Anderson and my lower back is pretty sore. I did the insanity fit test and that also made me sore. 

I am going to try to make cheese rolls from Porto's today. Oh how I miss that deliciousness. I am going to be in SoCal in January so I made a list of must eats while I am there. Hopefully I don't blow up. Surprisingly, I've thinned out since being out there. I think it is all the sleep I get and the lack of working out. And all the walking I did in the summer and fall. We are working out now to lower our cholesterol. Dang genetics!

This is what the roads look like when it snows. Tonight it drops down to 0 degrees. ❄️⛄️❄️⛄️

No comments :