Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sick again!

I am sick again.  Boo!  Being sick really takes all the energy out of you.  This most likely happened Friday night when we were out.  It was doable cold but then rained.  The next day we were out and about again.  And perhaps that is when the virus fully developed because as monday came, so went my throat.  It's Thursday now and I am congested with a post nasal drip.  I went to the pharmacy today to fill some prescription for other things.  But I think this sickness is also allergy related.  Good thing I filled the Rx for my nasal spray.  I think it prevents my allergies and other stuff.

It also probably did not help going out last night.  I really wanted to see the ZooLights and it was 30 degrees no rain or snow, so I had to go.  Usually, these days 30s is considered warm.  The singles digits or the teens, we stay home.

I feel bad because Frank is sick too and he has to go to work.  Whereas, I can stay home.

1 comment :

Cindy said...

I hope you are feeling better ~