Monday, August 01, 2011


On my way home from work today, I noticed how the sky has these white luscious clouds. I love clouds like there. It's so whimsical and dreamy, like you're a care bear without a care in the world. The sky was so blue today and the white clouds really stood out. Such a pretty afternoon. But too warm here in the valley. It's definitely a summer this time around.

I like driving in Downtown and seeing the sky line. I trying to obtain some roof access to these buildings, but that is so hard to come by. Even the corporate tycoons I know give me the run around. Just kidding. I'll just to the the penthouse at the Ritz. I am pretty sure I'll get some sort of view from there.

Haven't baked much of late. Way too hot to cook anything in my house. Maybe when it gets cooler.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Cool. I love Clouds too.