Sunday, July 31, 2011

Today is my Bro's Birthday....Shout out to Benedict! Hope you are staying fresh in the eastern humidity. Interestingly, my mom offered a mass for my brother in honor of his Birthday. It was a Spanish mass though. I actually was doing well in the first half and understood what was going on. Until the middle portion where I really start to stray away and wonder in thought. I will talk about that next. But we also went out to eat afterwards and had noodles because that is how birthdays are celebrated in my family.

Now back to the attention at church. It was such a long service. I ofter wonder why I go to church. It is because of my mom really. And it was really hot in my house. I should really go more consistently. But I don't pay attention, so I think what is the use. To sit there and not pay attention. Once again, I am conflicted. But this week, I am going to try and call this priest man. Not necessarily for that reason though. Other marital matters.

It's my bed time. I really should get ready for bed. But I wanted to blog a bit and post a picture. I know two blogs in one huh. WOW huh.

Shaved snow is the new shaved ice. It is so much better and smoother. I love it. This particular place is so close to my house. It is pretty good and these toppings are well thought out and balanced. I like the little scoops of green tea ice cream. The red bean is good and I can actually eat the mochi on this one. The boba are also a nice compliment with the matcha. It's been a while since I had 302. I'll stick with this place, it's much closer to my house and great for sharing.

No comments :