Sunday, July 31, 2011

It has been a long time since I've visited the Getty Center. My cousin-in-law from Bethesda, Maryland was visiting. He wanted to check out the architecture of the place. I love the views you get from you, it's literally like a 360 view of the surrounding areas. I enjoy coming here. A place to walk around and check out the art. And a lovely garden. The picture to the left is absolutely hilarious. It's comically and a sigh of hilariousness and being carefree. I love it!

Later on, we went to the Kodak Theatre to watch the Iris Cirque du Soleil. Before that, I just had to fill my cupcake craving. And what better place than at Crumbs Bake Shop. I swear these cupcakes got bigger. I love it! It was really moist and the frosting was good. I love the vanilla sprinkles and the crumb frosting. Check out all the other choices to choose from.

Iris just opened this week and I really enjoyed the show. It captivated my attention through the show. I believe the premise is to show the art of cinema. My favorite are the art acrobats. They were funny and really entertaining. The Noir portion looked flawless too making it look so easy to jump of a trampoline. Overall, I was entertained so I would recommend this. It is 2ND to KA still in my opinion.

No comments :