Tuesday, July 25, 2006

my eyes are dry. why...i am just glad it is cooling down, at least this evening.
anyways.....i've been really annoyed lately. when i got home from sd it was so hot. like killer hot. and i really just can't wait to move out. i cleaned the kitchen today so we'll see how long it stays clean. AND i'll tell you not LONG. cause when i came home expecting to come to my freshly cleaned kitchen, there was a trail of SEAWEED and I was like, ROARRRRRRR!!!!

anyways, i really just want to shoot something right now. maybe i'll sleep cause I feel RAGE coming and well, it is really not worth it. but AHHHHHH!!!!!!

I really just want to hit something or break something. anyways, a lot of things have been annoying and bothering me lately. like work. i really just can't wait to leave that place. i just need to breathe and enjoy my vacation.

Time is seriously standing still. i wish it would fly. tomorrow i have a doctor's appointment, i really don't want to go, but I have to. i will reward myself with sushi or greasy mexican food.

tomorrow is another day, another long day at work. BOOO.....I don't mind working 2nd shift so much, i just HATE how it is not by choice. that really pisses me off. It's like an expectation, so I am on strike and I refuse to work weekends, unless it falls on sunday. I am really bitter right now as you can tell. Whatevers, they can't fire me, I already QUIT. HAHAHAHA.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

If you leave, then I wont see you as much...and that will make you even sadder. =(

Anonymous said...

You are cute even when you complaint. I wish I could see your angry face I am sure is adorable.

Your are a sweet and good person an deserve to throw little tantrums every so often... go to a shooting range and let it out!, you have earned pretty one.

Until next time

Anonymous said...

interesting ...

Anonymous said...

Indeed you have deserved them, oh pretty one....now go...throw those tantrums...go! =P

Anonymous said...

very interesting ...

Lysette said...

hmm...sushi or greasy mexican food? interesting options. healthy, or not.