Sunday, July 30, 2006

i am feeling so heavy right about now. the colossal onion rings are kicking in. WHY? and two servings of tasty chips. WHY? perhaps i should have just gone with the TEXAS donuts. alas, next time I will try not to grease myself out. i just rolled around like a rollie pollie. and usually i love to do that, but i really did feel the rolls. oh no. i feel pretty sick right about now. I wonder if I gave all that food enough time to settle down so I could sleep.

the shows at the fair were good though. The acrobats were something and the clowns were entertaining. we had a grand time.

till next year perhaps, then you hear, you're mine, DONUT!

ohhhh, i am trying to wash all that deep fried stuff with water. alas, now comes the consequences. on another note, my muscle below my scapula are so sore. they are aching. it must be the new arm exercises I did.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

That sand is fat

Lysette said...

clowns were there?! oh frack! good thing i didn't go! clowns freak me out!