Saturday, July 29, 2006

I just woke up not too long ago. My back hurts. It is better now though. I wonder if it is the bed I am sleeping on. I am sleeping in my new room. I have yet to move all my stuff and still need to get most of this stuff out of here. My sister will be doing that next week, ya hear, SOPHIA. don't forget the other closet cause I have lots of clothes. I will need both of them. I like this room because I like the white blinds. I think it will aid in my studies. Which reminds me, I need to register today. Blasted 9-5 schedule. I am going to be so busy, I am getting excited though, cause I love learning. Especially learning stuff that I am passionate about.

I am hunger, perhaps, I shall grab someting to eat and continue posting. I wonder if papa made some breakfast?

I'm back!

That's me at the beach way back in june when I had an outing with my cousins. It was a pretty cool day. Back then it wasn't hot enough, now its too HOT!

The sun sets to the east and rises to the west. It would be great to see the sun rise from the west, then set at the east. That would mean stating at the west side of the island then making my way to the east side and then settling there. But we are in the west coast and it sets so easily here. why?

1 comment :

Lysette said...

that was a fun day