Sunday, November 27, 2005

listening to colplay - fix you

so its sunday, the last day of this thanksgiving holiday. i woke up with the strangest most settling yet unsettling though. i had all these dreams combined into one. perhaps it was too much for me. what does it all mean. some aspects were blunt, yet others were so inconcivable. its best for me just to forget it, i suppose. i don't like to dwell on dreams too much. i feel as though......

so this has been an unproductive stuying weekend. i wanted to get ahead, but alas, things kept coming. on the bright side, i got all my flight plans taken care of, just have to worry about hotels, and blaise is taking care of that. also need to get one train ticket. for the most part of my trip, i'll be flying. can't wait. i wonder if i got everything. i gotta start getting more organized. so much to do, so much to think about. what to do first. today, will be my study day and tomorrow. on my lunchs i will run errands and go to the mall. then there's all the baking. ahhhhhh...... breathing......breathing....okay, time to get cracking. wish me luck.

1 comment :

Cindy said...

Oooh I love that song! It relaxes me somewhat..well until the chorus that is. But yes, I like it.