Monday, November 21, 2005

so i am listening to shattered - remy zero.....it's quite relaxing. i wish i had a better version though. this one is strange.

so omg....i went on a killer shopping spree today. ahhhh....i am so poor. what am i going to do. i am buying things left and right. and with my trip fast approaching i really gotta get a handle on it. so i think i am going to spain next year. it's going to be fun. if not there's hawaii. i was actually going to hold off on spain, but hey, how can i refuse, mother insists. and mommy knows best.

so i bought a killer amount of good. and black friday is coming up, what am i going to do. this trip is really setting me back. hostel it shall be. cause that's what i am going to be able to afford. what did i do? i did get my mommy her xmas present though, so i am glad. i will probably get sean's this weekend. and my dad probably in europe. i don't know what to get him? hmmm....he is easy to shop for, sorta. and my sister, i got that last week.and as for myself, well i am buying all my gifts now. hehehe.... i got me a tote. hehehe.

No comments :