Thursday, January 06, 2005

shopping on the 26th was horrible too. there are just some messed up people out there that should just stay home. so let me tell you how that day went. my sister and i started our day out at old town and that was fine. then we went to target. still smooth. and we headed over to the santa anita mall. and oh my god, there are just some really RUDE people there. there were probably monrovian. i don't know. and i hate to make that rash judgement. as i entered into the mall parking lot i spotted this old man and asked him if he was leaving. he kindly told us where he parked and which one his car was. what a nice man. so we followed him. and got his space. there was a black honda pilot which a cauasian couple and a white truck with hispanic people in it. there was clearly enough room for me to position myself to wait. and so the black pilot was ULTIMATELY RUDE because the FAT lady told me that what i was doing was not right and that they should have gotten my space. i was very kind and said, i'm sorry but we asked him and followed him. what was wrong with that. i hate people that think that way those people in the pilot were. however, i was going to let them have the space, but before i could the white truck backs up trying to steal my space. but they drove away cause they were blocking the car coming out. i mean how stupid are these people. the idiots i had to deal with. i think i got a dink from that black pilot. they will get what they did in the long run.

note: this is a repost. i will try to post again later.

No comments :