Sunday, January 23, 2005

just shower....was almost refreshing....but then as i come outta the shower i find that the HEATER is on. I hate it when the HEATER is on cause it cost me $$$....that i would rather use elsewhere. that is probably the most annoying thing about having roommates. i wish they would ask before turning it on. so perhaps, i will just turn it off. the thing about my central heater is that it DRIES out my contacts. and it is so hot now. it's like asshole, put on a sweater or something. and what gets me more is when i am not home i wonder how often they use it. it may be a bit selfish for me to think that way, but they are selfish too. even though if they may have good sentiments....it is ultimately selfish. if you hadn't notice i am cautious about my HARD EARNED money. however, i will splurge on the people i care about and whatnot. so i guess in sum, what does that say....you figure it out. ;) HAHA

going to go make lunch now for tomorrow, am too lazy to iron tonight. i feel bitter cause of the above.

No comments :