Thursday, January 06, 2005


during intermission at the pantages theater where my sister and i watched les miserables.  Posted by Hello


i am wearing one of the gifts i received this year. its that brown jacket that i am wearing. my aunt and her family gave it to me. usually i am picky, but this year, i got some bomb ass gifts. i like how it is flashy, yet plain. kudos! Posted by Hello

today, i updated my address book. on tuesday, i had a near cell lost. so i was backing everything up. i am so pooed. i should just go to sleep. but let me update. haven't in so long. i have been busy the past couple of days. i officially resigned from my job today to take on another one. tomorrow, i have an orthopedic appointment. i was rear-ended on new year's eve and am now suffering from neck and back/arm pain. i think i will lay down now. oh yeah, i have erased my family doctor. he isn't any good. i am going to a new one that listens to my problems and TREATS them. jackass.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheila,
This is Cindy. Woah, I didn't know that you got rear-ended on new year's eve. Poo POo. A new job? ALready? Tell me more about your new job? I guess you got tired of the moving about and whatnot. Well takes cares!!

Love,
Cindy

Sophia Kuo Tiong said...

who is that hot girl on the right?

Unknown said...

oh, y that's sophia.