Thursday, March 11, 2004

why can't we spell some word but we can say them? i hurt...ouchie. i got the munchies, i ate a lot today. booo....damn....it always catches up with me on wednesday. i tried using TheraBand. i am sore. i hurt. it works i guess. so i been meaning to blog lately, but internet has been driving me crazy.

i am taking a study break. i am really trying to get this G-chem down. it's not even the hard stuff but i gotta know this stuff like the back of my hand.

so i have been given the opportunity to work 1st shift. there's the pay differentiation with is not pleasing me, but i just might switch back. it might be better for me.....or would it. i hate making decisions. okay enough chit chat. i hate how my life is so unstable and uncertain right now. i will i had granted stability. sure i don't live from paycheck to paycheck like some people, but i will i knew where i was going to i can make some real decision.

No comments :