Sunday, March 21, 2004

blog blog blog. gosh it's sunday. not an ordinary sunday. i am all tired and wouldn't mind just going to sleep, but i wanna study some some. so this is how my day went. woke up at 9 am. i was like, it's sunday i should just sleep in. but no, i woke. went to work out. came back showered and went to work. counted 5 titers, mucho unpleasant. that's like 120 plates. okay, so i did that for 4-5 hours. then i came home. had some cereal. i was really hungry cause my i felt my abdominals pounching. okay, went to get my haircut. i really like it. :) although when cece was cutting it i was like hmm...that looks like a lot of hair. but it wasn't really. i got rounded layers or so. it's nice. my hair is really straight. after that, i went to in n out and got my sis some food and had some frenchies myself. it's been a while. then came home and made myself dinner. makeing salmon is so fast. it only took 20 minutes on broil. it was very simple, just the way i like it and to close with my buko pie (YUM!)

so for the rest of the night, the plan is to study and finish the QR section. upcoming events....VAREKAI and VEGAS. gosh, i gotta plan two sets of packing, ARGHHHH. okay....i am excited about vegas....

No comments :