Sunday, March 21, 2004

i am so blepping bored. so i finished another chapter. got 3 more to go, so hopefully i get that done tomorrow.
i want to get it done before i go on my mini vacation. i am feeling stress. i just want to SCREAM. i have work tomorrow. ugh....i know it won't talk long, but who knows. gosh, i am such a brat and a complainer. i just want to break something and scream. so yeah, today, didn't do much cause flow kept me in.

how my day went.....woke up early cause i had to take sean to the airport. so the night before, sophia, sean and i go to seaside donuts. the crossaints weren't up to par thatday. the last time i went they were huge. it was partial my fault though cause i was rude to the dude. i felt bad, but i was so caught off guard. i mean serious to defend myself this is how it went. keeping in mind that in that area on a friday night you get all these wacko drunk people. DRUNK people can be annoying. so seeing as how i was with my little sister....i didn't want to expose her to any....well you....so this dude was outside seaside donuts smoking and as i was entering the establishment, he asks, can you give me a minute and i said NO. okay that was a bit mean. but what went through my mind was.....hmm...when he opened his mouth i thought he was going to ask me for money. which didn't happen. so yeah, i was like, why would he ask me for a minute. it so didn't make sense. i mean really, i was just put on the spot. so yeah...y? okay, usually i would be repremanded for giving a bum money, but i do it anyways. i am a sap. so yeah....we get in and it turns out he's the so-called cashier. well was i embarrassed and i put two and two together. so yeah it was awkard beyong believe and i felt bad. tried to justify myself, but whatever. just at the wrong place and the wrong time. so yeah.....whatever.

for the record i can be a mean person, but i think it's justifiable because i think i am a pretty good judge of character, so i go by my instincts. meaning that if i don't like you, i will not want to talk to you, or my orientation will be different, depending on my mood. usually, i try to express it so you won't bother me. anyways, whatever.

i better go to bed soon, big day tomorrow. wake up at 9, work out, go to work, get a hair cut, make dinner. i hope it all fits into my schedule. then study.....might have to cut a few things. so yeah, i am making me some salmon and going to surprise my coworker with some chocolate covered strawberries that i know she has been dying for me to bring in. it's her birthday anyways.

adios.

No comments :