Wednesday, April 08, 2015

I'm back!

I've been absent ever since I have returned from California.  I have been working more these days and planning trips for my next escape.  Next week I am going to Seattle to visit my cousin and her family. Then next month I'll be making a trip out to Asia (Korea and Taiwan).

Today, I made some bread since we ran out.  I made Honey Oat because that is Frank's fav.  I made dinner rolls as well since I wanted some.  I have been adding chia seeds to my breads lately because it is one of those superfoods.  I like the texture it adds to the bread.

Now, a while ago, I said I would do a series about my vacation last year in Europe.  So here are some highlights from Berlin, Germany.

Berlin Cathedral and the TV Tower in the background
Berlin Cathedral
Wondering around the Tiergarten
Museum Island
A typical breakfast for us 
At the Reichstag 
Ninjas at the Tiergarten
Beer time at Hops & Barley

No comments :