Thursday, February 26, 2015

Delayed

My flight back to Chicago is delayed.  I been out here in SoCal for a week or so, but it definitely feels like a lot longer.  I really didn't do much but see family.  I am not sure when my next trip out here will be, so only time will tell.

Right about now, I am sitting here in the airport blogging.  I should post some pictures from my trip, which is something I said I would do, but I guess you can say I have been slightly preoccupied.  It's snowing back in Chicago and I am not really looking forward to this February snow.  Perhaps Spring will be making an appearance really soon.

I want to make it out to DC for the cherry blossom festival in April so I should start looking for deals and see if I can make it happen.  Perhaps that should be a task for tomorrow.  Upon arrival today, I was going to head out to this party, but since I am delayed 2 hours I might have to pass on it.  It's a late event so perhaps it is for the better.

Still to come are some pictures from my trip last year in Europe.  I really want to do a blogging series on it, but I have been lallygagging around.  Perhaps I should make that my goal for March?

Sculpture from Museum Island in Berlin.  Excellent depiction of what happens when flights get delayed.  

No comments :