Thursday, April 09, 2015

Prague

I've always wanted to visit Prague and I got the chance to explore this beautiful city last fall.  It is a very beautiful city with a lot of beautiful scenery, buildings, and bridges.  My mom probably just arrived there, she left for Europe today.

Here are some highlights of my trip in Prague.
Old Town Square
Prague Astronomical Clock

Frank's favorite place in Prague.  
A view of Prague Castle
Prague Castle
Prague Castle
The view from Petrin Lookout Tower
Shops around Stare Mesto
Medival Tavern
St. Vitus Cathedral
Fall foliage
Enjoying the view from Bellavista
Streets of Prague
Around Lesser Town Bridge Tower
Berries

Are these Swans?
Views of Prague
Thank you Mister for taking this picture of us! 
Charles Bridge
My favorite sighting in Prague

How many bridges can you count?

No comments :