Tuesday, January 06, 2015

An extended vacation

I typically work tuesdays and some saturdays.  But this week, I got pretty lucky and get an extended break.  So happy about this because it is like 10 degrees out and feels like -6 degrees.  Tomorrow it is in the single digit and really in the negatives.  It is suppose to be cold like this until friday, then next week it'll be in the 20s.  We've gone into the deep of winter.  Wuah!  So I am glad to be able to hibernate at home and watch the coldness from inside.

Today is a day of chores.  Not too excited about this, but I figure I should get it all done today. Bathrooms, kitchen, baseboard, dust, and etc.  Tomorrow, I'll do the laundry and iron.  Probably bake and cook up something here and there.  This is what I do when I am not working.

I get to chill a bit more here on my couch where the sun is nice and bright during a day like today.  I am digesting my breakfast then I shall work out and begin my chores.  But for now, it's time to bask in this sunshine.

No comments :