Monday, August 11, 2014

I made a video!

Many of my friends know that I bake and cook a lot.  In fact, I spend a good amount of time in the kitchen.  For example, today I made Multigrain Bread and blueberry muffins.  I've gotten into the routine of making homemade bread.  Since moving out here, I have had plenty of time to get to know plenty of recipes.  

I often watch things on youtube and subscribe to many youtubers. There are a lot of great channels out there and I am very grateful for the people who make these videos.  I recently made one myself.  

Check out my youtube video entry for Eugenie Kitchen's Nespresso Espresso Maker Video Contest.  I made a Green Tea Castella Cake. I learned a lot about castella in the process and a bunch of other baking techniques.  Baking for me is a lot of fun; so filming it and editing the footage introduced me to a whole another level.  

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Bravo!!! Loved the video of you baking! You should keep doing this :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Carol! Funny I was just thinking about that this morning.

Cindy said...

I loved your video! Love your cute spatulas too! Great work sheila!