Monday, August 04, 2014

Back Pains

Last Friday, I did a general cleaning of my place.  I heard that doing housework can be the cause of lower back pain.  Either that or its age.  Probably a combination of housework and work.  I've had to take a few rest days to let my back heal.  I did yoga for lower back pain, but I still feel very stiff.

Tomorrow, I might have to work; so I am hoping that my back feels better.  Even though, I do not work consistently, I pick up odd end jobs here and there and I think it is also a cause of stress contributing to my body pains.

I also met up with a friend who I haven't seen in a long time.  It was so good catching up.  We checked out this place in downtown that I've wanted to try.  It was a Spanish Tapas place. I like the ambiance there, it's lively.  Then afterwards, I took them to Firecakes.  It's this donut place on Hubbard.  They also have ice cream doughnuts.  The donuts are fresh and not too pricey compared to other places in the surrounding area.  It's definitely more than your average donut though.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Yikes! I hope you're feeling better, Sheila. Maybe if you continuously do yoga, your body will start feeing a bit more loose. Back pain is really hard to deal with, so I hope you're doing fine now. Anyway, the Spanish tapas sound great. I wonder why I feel like going there right now? Hahaha! Thanks for sharing! All the best to you! :)

Joseph Holt @ Summit Upper Cervical Chiropractic Center