Wednesday, September 18, 2013

updates

It's wednesday......debating on what I should tackle today. I have all these media files that need to be sorted.....perhaps I will look into that. Also looking at employment options. On the side, I am taking care of house stuff. I put up curtains in the dining area and was able to recycle the pomps from my wedding. I would share that picture but it is a little dark.

I am also thinking about starting another blog. But then that would be too many blogs to maintain. Perhaps, I will just integrate it in here as well. I think that is a great idea.

Frank really wanted broccoli soup. It is super easy to make. All you need in a good size pan. through the broccoli in there with some water. I added leeks too. The just boil it until soft. Then use an immersion blender, or blender to puree it down. And season to taste. I put some shredded mozzarella for garnish and all done.

Here's a pic of that. We had it with salmon and toasted bread.

1 comment :

Cindy said...

Wow! I didn't know how easy it could be! I guess it's kinda like making baby food.