Friday, October 15, 2010

potatoes and chocolate, what do they have in common? They are comfort food. Something about them just really settles me and makes me happy. you can add french fries or sweet potatoes to that list. They put a smile on my face. That.. or really settle my cravings. don't overdose though cause it can result with a headache.

its friday night and i still have one more day of work. I decided to work this sat because i was free. pick up some extra cash....too bad its hella far. I gotta remember this for next time. 6 days of work is definitely too much. I am thinking about getting a massage this weekend after all this work.

My reward... if i get to work early enough, I am going to pick up a ham and cheese croissant from seaside donuts bakery. Then after work, I am going to pick up a sandwich from oh those donuts and maybe even a donut or 2. hehe. will post pictures, if i remember my camera...hopefully i do. upside....no traffic on sat morning....can't say the same about the pm.

No comments :