Friday, October 08, 2010

I finished 2 months of p90x, one more month to go. Woo hoo!!! After p90x, I've got to device a new work out regiment.

So lately, I've been waiting How I Met Your Mother. It's a bit whimsical. The first time I was exposed to this was on an airplane heading something and it was the buttercup episode.

I am starting to notice that this blog post is really random. It's me randomly thinking what I am thinking without editing. Either that or I am watching tv and my thoughts are broken up.

So there's this pizza place by my house that makes cornmeal crust. The cornmeal crust really makes this place. It makes it unique. We got the spinach pesto, four cheese, vegetarian, and corn. I been here a couple of times and would like to try more of their flavors. I love how I can just walk to this place. That is a definite plus!

1 comment :

Cindy said...

2 months of p90x! Wow congrats! Keep up the good work. I really need to at least start running again. I don't think i have the willpower to do p90x again while I'm still in school...sigh...