Saturday, October 16, 2010

How I spent my Saturday.

This saturday I worked in Newport Beach. I started my day at 6:00am. Then left the house at 6:30am and headed out to the OC. Before working, I decided to pick up a ham and cheese croissant from Seaside Donuts Bakery. The Ham and Cheese Jalapeno also caught my fancy. End result $4.50. I ate half of each because they were warm and wanted to see what the one with jalapeno tasted like.
There were a bunch of surfers taking on these waves. It was pretty misty and drizzly this AM. Definitely, the best way to start of my day.

After 6 hours of work, I decided to head over to Oh Those Donuts to grab a sandwich before I head home. I came here back in college and remember how much I enjoyed their sandwiches. It's plain and simple just the way I like it. And the best part... are the donuts. I got a glazed donut while I waited for them to make my sandwich. Rye was on my mind so I ended up getting my sandwich with rye. Then I realized that squaw was the kind I liked. When I come here after work, the 4 times that I have there is this group of men that meet here. I have always wondered what they meet for and one day I might just ask. Maybe next month when I work in Newport again.

Here's my turkey sandwich $6.00. And my fries $1.60. Oh Those Donuts stop $9.17. The fries were perfect to keep my going on my drive home. And the ranch was super good with them.

To complete my week/day, I thought that a massage was well deserved. So I headed over to Heart and Sole Reflexology and got me a massage.

No comments :