Monday, September 10, 2007

Hello! It's been a while since I updated. I KNOW!!! I have ben pre-occupied. I should really be sleeping. But I'll post this. It's pictorial view of my adventure on the big island. It was so fun. I wish I had another day to spend there. i love vacations.

My Adventure on the Big Island begins here.
Waipio Valley. If you look down the water, I hiked all the way down there. It was so steep. That was a crazy 2 mile hike on my first day at the Big Island.
The turtle is resting at the black sand beach.
running from the crater
That's a crater behind me.

We saw people jumping off cliffs, but we decided to strike a pose.
The fish I caught.
Guess where I am? At the south most point of the U.S.A.
The view from my hotel at KONA.
REFRESHING!!!!
Looky what found us.
at the south most point of the U.S.A.
the ocean front bar at our hotel.
a short trail down, we discover this little hideway.....getting artsy with the pics ;P
strong waves.
Dring around the east side of the island, we discover this beautiful scenic point by the botanical garden.
at the boiling pots. We tried getting to the falls, but i wasn't going to trek in that mud slide.
this is an 80 ft waterfall drop over at the east side of the island. akaka falls.
At Maunea Kea. You can snowboard up here. I was so cold posing for this shot. We did it a couple of times too. We are above the clouds.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

You are always above the clouds.