Sunday, September 23, 2007

it's so late already, i really need to be getting to sleep soon. i felt like today was wasted. even though i did some board questions, i didn't get any of my GE stuff done. This class is really a hassle. I mean it's alright and all, but it really takes away from my core studying. I hate GEs as much as how professors love them, I have already taken enough of these.

So I have to write an analytical piece, blah. it's so hard to get on the ball. I can't write an intro, i just don't know how to open it. I hope I get somewhere. Okay, I am annoyed about many things. I just feeling like I'm out of the loop and not flowing.

I contemplate the whole MPH thing, I often wonder if it's for me. I am thinking no. I have already ruled out DDS. but i need a fall back.

This past friday, i had dental van. After that experience I don't really want to work in pedo anymore. I had such a pre-madonna on my chair. lately, i just can't stand kids and teenagers. I just find them annoying. perhaps it's the whole menstral cycle talking. But kids these days aren't cute anymore. They are just brats and mean. Maybe that just kids in america....hmmmmm.....that's a thought.

i am feeling overwhelmed these days. i just need to escape from it all. I feel like i am out of balance and i don't have control...

I better get to this lame paper. i hope this week is better.

1 comment :

Cindy said...

I agree with you on the teens in America. They really aren't cute. They are annoying. I know I'm biased, but I think Asian kids are cuter. haha. They definitely do listen to you more. They actually do think of you as someone older and respect you....just from my experience.

Hang in there Sheila. You are almost done. I am proud of you and also envious of you for how far along you have come.

Stay cool. You will be my motivator to keep on chugging.