Wednesday, September 12, 2007

telepopmusik - just breathe

Vegas wedding

My birthday surprise. KA!

slowly getting back to updating. I've got a free morning. I was suppose to be on rotation this morning, but I slept in. I totally needed it too. Yesterday after night clinic, I passed out. This morning I wanted to catch up on some stuff like laundry and school work. I keep think I only have 5 more months of school, but i really have 9 or so. Lots to do today. I better get started.

See above. Those are pictures from my vacation. After Hawaii, I went to vegas for my birthday and a wedding. KA was a good show playing at the MGM grand. It was a pleasant surprise! With preview per the ride from the airpot ;P. Excellent vacation before going back to school!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheila. Haven't seen you in a while. You are looking hotter by the day! Is that your bf? Lets catch up sometime.

Unknown said...

Yeah it has been awhile. Yeah, this week has been kinda hot. Like today, as I was walking around campus, I was feeling the heat. Yeah, that's my best friend, cubicleman.....wink wink!