Wednesday, February 16, 2005

so much to do. so little time. i am pretty tired. it has been so hard to get up these days. for a 60% chance of rain, today is a really nice day. i was going to cycle but i think i need to rest. my back muscles are contracting and it hurts like CRAZY. headaches constantly pounding at me. i am taking advil. lots of it, but it isn't really helping all that much, i'll wait and see what happens tomorrow, if it doesn't get better, i am going to start taking tylenol with codane. it has been pretty bad lately. as i type the pain increases, perhaps, i should stop.

today was a medio day. i managed to do most of my work, except notebook. we even had a discussion about that today. here's my input, i didn't say too much cause i was dying from my pains. plus, i had more work to get done. now my boss isn't the nicest lady and i have finally come to realize that. she is pretty demanding and expects a lot. i don't mind that so much, but i think she could be more understanding about what we do. sure she is busy herself, but she has to realize that WE are not robots. she expects us to do 10 things at once without error. of course that is not possible. when you want someone to do multiple things, it wouldn't be up to par. isn't that right? multi-tasking is my specialty, but you have to give me a 1% error. i think that is only fair. aside from that, i work hard and i am feeling under appreciated. so what's that tell you. do you think i'll work hard for you if you're going to treat me like shit. of course not. nonetheless, i still work hard cause it is who i am. and if you find me sitting for 2 mins, that's cause that's the first time i got to take a breather.

i love this blogger, it let's me vent and express what i am thinking before i blow up.

i just had a little snack. perfect to put me in a mellow mood. i might nap, but first a shower, then maybe dinner, no nap and head to bed early. i have a feeling it will rain tomorrow. well that is it for now, at least.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

testing to see if you need a login. don't mind me. =P

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm....see sean, you don't need to login. if you choose to be anonymous. however other let's you enter your name and a website, and if you have a blogger that works too. so haha. i RULE! thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

ok ok sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh