Tuesday, February 15, 2005


life through my eyes Posted by Hello

listening to death cab for cutie - transaltanticism

i am hesitating....i should go shower and then eat dinner, but i have decided to just sit here and type before my time is consumed by doing nothing. i think there is something missing in my life. do i just fill in the voids to lie to myself. i often wonder. the mind is a powerful weapon. why? because if i tell myself something and emphasize it, it becomes "law." at least in my mind. so what's the way around it. first impressions are important, however....do they have a lasting impression. if so does that not null my previous comment. i could just be blahhing. or maybe i need more advil.

so apparently, i've been oding on them aspirin. taking way too much. i will need to take some advil. linda bought me some. She is so sweet. Thanks again, Linda.

i feel like i have to throw up or something. i am wearing this cute care bear band aid. i totally jinges myself cause yesterday i was like, i wanna use it. and today, i got cut. i think i am getting sick, trying to fight it though.

so i get derailed a lot. i think i think way too much for my own good. seious, i am always thinking, my mind is only on pause when i am watching tv. i guess i need a good dosage of that one in a while. also when i am reading.

things i really need to get done is clean my desk, read about my savings plan. ahhhh...so much to do, where does the time go. a confession, while i am at it...so lately....i have many things on my mind, and would like to express them, but haven't found a neutral opinion to convey it to. is it really necessary though. and with time, i will get distracted. i gotta write this thought down before it passes. humbug....it is running...from me.

so i wish i had some steak, maybe i'll ask my sister if she wants to get some. but where?

1 comment :

Unknown said...

i filled the void with some steak. now i am lazy, but first. a shower and then rubbing baby lotion all over for a soothing sleep. =P