Monday, February 14, 2005

gosh, it is already my bedtime. i was going to rant but honestly lately i have been way to tired. i think i am getting/am sick, but just won't give into it. cause i constantly have o drink water. the back/neck has taken a turn for the worst cause it is really painful for me to function without medication. i am constantly popping pills. without it, i would be in bed all day. my neck is so stiff that i am so dying.

today is valentine's day. yuppie. i am so behind on my emails and paper work. i gota catch up. before i get bogged down. i think i will sleep soon cause i need to get a lot of rest. however, let me leave you with one note. today, after my shower, i tried out my new lotion from Johnson and Johnson, it is the milk lotion one. i feel like a baby now. it smells refreshing too. i also have the lavender bedtime one for when i get fussy.

sean and i had brunch at the cheesecake factory this past sunday. gosh, when you add a "the" it makes me sound so "you know." oh well. the giant belguim waffle was pretty grand. didn't go with my mojito though, but it did with the loxs. hehehe. so yeah, mojitos make me tired for some odd reason.

also saw hitch. that's a perfect first date/date movie. why? it's perfect for people who are just at the first trimeseter of dating cause the movie has a lot of follow up topics that you could talk about that won't make bringing the topic up odd.

whatelse, i took my mom and relatives shopping this past weekend. i ended up getting some things, totally unplanned. i got a vest from lacoste....so expensive. and boots from kenneth cole. they are interesting. my mommy was going to buy my vest for me, but i felt bad, it was nice of her to offer though. it is nice to have a job. she didn't even complain about me buying it. yuppie.

okay, now it is truly bed time. good night sheila.

No comments :