Friday, October 01, 2004

what to blog about today? hmmm... i woke up pretty early today cause i went to sleep super early. i banked about 10 hours of sleep. my tummy aches. i guess i need to poo. i hope i can get my haircut/trimmed today cause yesterday when i went my hairstylist had already gone home. =(

i really need a trim. i feel like my hair is dried out. i wanna do something drastic, but it most likely will not happen. just a simple touch up will do.

irvine, it's so depressing here. i need to get out. the more i become submerged into this society, the more depressed i become. i need a new environment and i think irvine has become expired. for the next month, i'll be travelling a lot and won't be home at all. so maybe after that, i'll grow to appreciate my habitat once again. i'll guess we'll see. also it may just be my inner niche that is bothering me. come to think of it.....is being a hermit so wrong? once again the balancing gaming is played. i know my balance do you? let us hope i do not forget.

i was contemplating about working out, but i shouldn't really push myself, so i am going to take it chill. day of rest. i'll work out tomorrow.

i was thinking about high school. are we really the person we were back then. maybe, maybe not. but i truly believe that sure i may have some attributes from back them, but overall, i am a completely changed person. i don't even remember who i was back then, but 5 years from now, can i say the same thing? i beleive we are constantly changing, even though, it is say that you can't change a person. sure that is true, but a person can be molded in many ways especially if they become effected by a force of unchangable energy.

life, what really is the meaning of life? why was i put on this earth. what is my purpose in life. why was i created. there are so many ways to answer that. it is our choice to choose that path. it is up to me to decide my purpose. as of right now, my purpose in life is to ....

No comments :