Sunday, October 24, 2004

hi blogger. it is i, of course. so yesterday i was about to blog. but it cleared on me. so this is my second attempt to try to recapture the mood i was in. so around 9:30 ish. my dad calls my brother and tells him that he think someone stole our (my) car. i was like what the....no way. so my brother replies to my dad, are you sure? maybe you should look again. and so my brother and i go to venture out and get my parents and help find the car. see here is the situation. they went to the san gabriel super store and there are two parking lots. and so that is why my brother kept implying that they look again. so then, on our way there my brother calls to ask my dad if he and my mom found the car yet. and the answer was no. so half way there my dad calls my brother and tells him that they found the car. thank goodness. my shoes and such were in there. i was also thinking to myself at the time it happened...... what kind of car do i want to get. and gosh, i couldn't think of one. i am really not ready to purchase anything vast, i guess. so yeah. apparently a lot of people who shop at that place think that they got their car stolen, but just that they were looking at the wrong place. see that wouldn't happen to me cause i am pretty good at remembering where i park. but with age that may not be so prevalent.

also, apparently someone scratched up my car. stupid people who are so careless about opening their doors too widely. i mean really if you can't be considerate....yes i am talking to all you old asian people out there who are so careless....also you old people in general and everyone for that matter. be more careful or else you'll get what is coming to you. it always happened when i am not there. boy if i was i would give them a piece of my mind. none of this passive stuff. it'll be a full on war.

what else is on my mind. i went to the mall this morning. realize that i'll be needing to get some petite length pants. gosh. boo... but ae just makes their pants way too long. they say 32 and a half inseam, but it's really like a 34. usually i don't like to get jeans from there. but i found one worthy of my taste. so all i gotta do is exchange the one i got. which reminds me, i need one of those 15% of things. bahhh....anyone got one.

other news. i'll be in sd more frequently cause now i am there 4 days instead of 3. work, i guess i haven't talked about that. i am enjoying it. better than my 3 day one. hehehe. i am always traveling from one place to the other, it keeps me busy. this is temporary of course. next year, i'll be back in irvine. i hope i get my own desk. i should cause i have a computer. anyways. that's it for now. i rant again, when i am furious or so to say.

No comments :