Friday, October 01, 2004

so check it out everyone, pictures and comments. even a new layout cool, huh?

so here is how my day went. i work up pretty early. so i think i already metioned that. but i did get my trim. that was so nice. i really needed it too. for some reason my hair was so dry and had all these split ends. usually i don't get those. but it was so nice to get a refreshing trim. then i went home. made dinner. watched ssome degrassi and did in-between stuff. whatelse. tomorrow, i may go shopping for some businesss casual clothes. i really need pants. i am getting fat. i need to work out more. it's that 2 week lag and it is killing me. start my new job on monday. that will be fun. okay... think i a even working in sd tues and wed, but not sure yet. oh well. laters.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

wow,neato, so cool. hahaha