Saturday, September 25, 2004

blog blog blog. so yesterday, i went to hollywood and etc with my dad and uncle.

the day started off with me waking up and taking my car in to get serviced. i was expecting a rental car cause that's what the person who i made the appointment with told me. but there was no rental car so i was pretty peeved. dumb ass wonderies toyota. i might never go there again. the day before i took my car in for an oil change cause i knew it needed one. so i take it in and they tell me that my transmission needs maintance and that i need new rear breaks, windshield wipers plus an ail filter. oh my gosh. there's needs to be a buyer beware sign. oh well, so i take it in cause i figure it is hitting the 100,000 mark soon, so why not. and so at the end of the say i came out with 558$ or service being done. thanks to my parents i have a car that is safe and runs efficiently. i love how it doesn't make that eeeeeee eeeeee sound when you are braking.

so in between all that i wait almost an hour for my dad to pick me up and then i go and work out to blow off some steam and fat. oh yeah....stupid greg....i want my rental car. short stubby man! okay, enough venting on that end. so my dad, uncle and i head off to the glendale galleria and shop. there was a stupid security guard that was like you can't take pictures, it's not allow. so you know what.....here's what i say to him........dumb ass i'll take whatever picture i like. and that is what i did. after that we went over to my mom's store and took a picture of her. i guess she wanted my uncle to see where she worked at. i met the store director. he seemed pretty nice. moving on, we head over to hollywood. first hitting up thai town.

we ate at kruang tedd. they were setting up their 10 year anniversary. usually i enjoy the pad thai there, but it just wasn't that good this time around. i was kinda sad. and the appetizer was last. it took forever to come and our waitress was pretty rude. she really didn't deserve the 15%-18% tip. so i don't know if i will go there again. however lunch was cheaper so that was a plus.

after, we head over to the thai dessert place. i never get disappointed there. they are always so nice. my dad liked it too, he wanted to try a bunch of stuff. it was cute. but i have to control him or else he'll buy the whole store. while waiting, i spoke with a gentleman that wondered what kasava was. my dad really loves it so he had to have some so i was attempting to explain what it was, but alas, i wasn't sure myself. but it is almost like sweet potato. so apparently, taht person taught i was on summer vacation. passing off as a high school graduate. passing off even as a college graduate/student. it is flattering to look so young. i really don't mind. i think i may have been older that him.

so then we headed off to the kodark theater/mann chinese theater. it was hot and touristy. there's was a masked of zorro who was like 'beautiful lady' can i take a picture with you. so i was like ok. then he was asking for tips. that is obsured. 1) you want to take a picture with me. 2) why do i have to tip you. 3) if anything you should tip me and not pout about it. 4) why don't you get a REAL job. JACKASS. I hate those kinds of people.

we finally ended the day with picking up my car.

okay, back to naruto.

oh yeah. i got a new job. i am excited. i didn't continue with my other one because i felt like i was getting chemical poisoning. health= more important than money. remember that!

No comments :