Monday, April 21, 2003

so tired. at home doing laundry waiting for it to finish. so that i can sleep.

mr. big -- to be with you

also, all time favorite song.......

billie myers -- kiss the rain


i just love that song.

oh yeah, i have been on a chocolate craze lately. i gave it up for lent, and realize that i will never do that again cause now i am downing all this chocolate. so bad for me.

as i was saying, i am so tired. i had my midterm today, it was so hard. pray for me. i get to take the tl-s. woo hoo....i can play cds without that annoying sound....the people who have ridden in my car know what i mean. so this week, i plan to study for my DATs like a mad woman.

lately, i have been feeling so full, so i am going to deflate to a more comfortable level. well, i am going to go now, maybe nap. hope my laundry is close to done.

No comments :