Saturday, April 19, 2003

so much on my mind. where to begin. i have a midterm on monday. i really wish i didn't have it on monday. absolutely ruined my weekend. i am all sore cause i went to a party yesterday. trilogy. i felt so old. anyways. it was good seeing old friends from high school. the best part of the evening was that we didn't have to pay for parking, yeah! i would post the pictures up, but they are rated R, hehe. so that's too bad for you. well not really. but yeah, still. ask me if you really want to see them.

so today is saturday. parents and sister came to visit me today cause my sister was checking out the uci campus. it was a pleasant visit. i showed them the campus, we took tours here and there. then we went to go eat at olive garden. then that was the end of it. i got another uci sweatshirt. this time it is grey and got a t-shirt too. it'll be for my FAT days. i have been having a lot of those lately. anyways, i better start running before i bite anyone head off. my sister forgot my shoes. boo. but i am going to go home monday cause, man, i forgot my parking permit in my mom's car.

so yeah, my car needs an oil change. i better get it done soon cause like, i find it taking longer to start my car. anyways, lets see what else....oh yeah, so i told my mom and dad that. this was at lunch and my sister goes, oh, here's an idea. "why don't we leave the mdx here and take your car. uhh....NO." yeah she is mean and funny like that.

good thing about going home, i can do laundry, pick up my shoes, and whatever. curse neuro! okay, momentarily lashing out. so yeah, slept for the longest time cause didn't get much sleep last night. maybe for like 3 hours or more, i just couldn't get up.

well, other things on my mind. DATs. ahhhh.....somebody please kill me. or motivate me. cause ahhh.......i am so glad that i have nothing presssing after this weekend. so that means, i can devote it all to DATs. there are other things that are bothering me, but i'll save that for another time. and of you know me, then that means never and that is my way of saying that i am not going to talk about it. reasons......oh cause i haven't really thought it through, but just hangs there until i get around to it.

so life.....life........life has been.....well you can't just sum it up one word. at least with me that is. i like to ramble and rant and add flowery detail where i digress majorly cause even though i am tryin to get my point across, at the same time i am also being vague cause i don't want to be too blunt, call it a protective defense thing. okay....i'll end it here. don't want to get too personal now.

smell ya later.

No comments :