Friday, May 02, 2003

sitting here listening to billie myers -- kiss the rain. I really love this song. i don't know why, if you are wondering that is, so don't ask me just yet. let me think about it some. I really like how it begins, everytime i heard that it makes me tremble inside. I react when i heard it and it gives me "that" sensation. Not a alot of songs can do that to you, ya know?

anyways, still working on my lab report. it's like 4ish, and i still have my introduction, discussion. working on my results section. so yeah, i would like to take a nap, but we'll see. i'll be really depressed when light begins to shine. of course, its different when that happens around you. :)i am so glad the weekend is coming up. i really need this break. i hope i actually utilize this time and not waste it doing some nonsense crap. ahhhhh.......sometimes i just get so frustrated. i am SO glad i am graduating, i really need this break from school.

I noticed my motivation strive hasn't been as strong. i am really disappoint about that and i feel like i am such a slacker. i find myself having no time to do everything i want to be doing. and that needs to change. maybe i should just stop working at least until school ends. then i can start concentrating on my DATs. if i am even still considering that. probably. so that's what has been on my mind lately. That i should quite my job cause i feel myself not having enough time to do what i need to do. even though i work 6 hours plus 2 days a week, i find it taking a lot out of me. but also......i think to myself. hmm.....well, what would i be doing. nothing really, so i am just better off working, what do you think?


No comments :